EP cartridges are manufactured in FDA grade (food grade) Stylrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN) and contain polyphosphate salts.
They are used for the anti-limescale treatment, in order to avoid corrosion and scale deposit; they can be used for domestic, technical and industrial area.
- Type: Canister cartridge with polyphosphate salts
- Cartridge material: transparent SAN
- Filter material: polyphosphate salts in crystals
- Backset: 28mm
- Maximum temperature: 37°C
- Maximum Water hardness: 50°F
- Height: 5″ – 7″ – 9″3/4 – 20″
- External diameter: 70mm